SliMax Review (UPDATE: 2020)

What is SliMax?

SliMax is basically advertised as a botanical weight loss system. This over-the-counter diet product was created by Slim Total, a supplement brand located in Miami, FL. There are seven other supplements available from Slim Total, and these include SliMor ($32.95), SliMore Acai ($32.95), Bellanex with African Mango ($25), EZ Choice Weight Loss, Colonex Natural Cleansing ($9.95), Col-Max Super Cleanse ($9.95), and Fenu Mor Diabetic Support ($25.95).

SliMax is primarily geared toward women trying to lose weight. This supplement is marketed as a natural wellness product, and it is claimed to help you lose up to 20 pounds in only one month. A 30-day supply is $32.95.

SliMax Product Specifics

How does this diet pill actually work? Well, you simply take one capsule of SliMax each morning with breakfast. It is important to drink plenty of fluids throughout the day as well. You should notice a reduced appetite, higher energy levels, a faster metabolism, and of course, weight loss. According to the website, you will eat smaller meals and have less of an appetite altogether. Furthermore, this product is not supposed to cause any side effects.

Let's take a look at the key ingredients found in SliMax capsules. There are five of them, and they include Coix Lacryma (a tropical Asian plant that functions as a diuretic and detoxifying ingredient), Plantago Depressa (this is Psyllium Husk, and it is a natural fiber that reduces appetite and increases regularity), Lotus Leaf (may help lower cholesterol levels and accelerate fat burning), Bamboo Shoots (provide fiber to help flush out fats and assist with regularity), and Tarragon (treats digestive problems and removes toxins from the body).

Here is the official website.

SliMax Ingredients
  • SliMax Proprietary Blend 500mg
  • Coix Lacryma Seed
  • Bamboo Shoots
  • Tarragon Leaf
  • Plantago Depressa Seed
  • Lotus Leaf
  • Gelatin (Capsule)
  • Microcrystalline Cellulose 
  • Magnesium Stearate 
  • Chlorophyll
  • Titanium Dioxide
SliMax Pros
  • Some customer testimonials are posted on the official website. 
  • SliMax capsules contain natural fiber ingredients. 
  • This supplement should not cause side effects. 
  • The key ingredients used are explained on the website. 
SliMax Cons
  • No harsh stimulants are used in SliMax diet pills. 
  • You will not get your money back if this diet supplement does not work. 
  • All returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
  • The official website has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but it does not apply if you open the bottle. 
The Skinny on SliMax 

The first thing I noticed about SliMax is the 100% satisfaction guarantee posted on the company website. However, if you look at the specifics or the "fine print," you will see that there really is no solid refund guarantee at all. First of all, you cannot return this diet pill if it is opened or used. Secondly, there is a 25% restocking fee even if the bottle is unopened. That is not exactly a respectable guarantee. On a separate note, SliMax capsules should not cause any side effects. Since this supplement does contain fiber as the primary ingredient, you might experience some abdominal discomfort and more frequent bowel movements. The fiber ingredients in this diet pill may help reduce your appetite as well, since fiber is known for this. 

28 comments:

  1. You should know though that just because they can be bought without a prescription does not mean that it is perfectly safe to use them. explanation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It! I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff. Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.
    Garcinia Cambogia India

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very educational content and written well for a change. It's nice to see that some people still understand how to write a quality post.! can i buy phentermine online safely

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    www.dietsinreview.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They don't even mention nutrition anywhere on their site, which may lead to people believing they can eat whatever they want and they will still lose weight while on this pill.http://www.diet-pills.org/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, What a Great Site, All of the Health Related Posts Are So Informative for People With Review. I Liked It! I Also Have a Blog/site About That Covers Simple Herbal Related Stuff. Please Feel Free to Visit. Thanks for Sharing.
    Garcinia Cambogia

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.ดีท็อก

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greetings I am so glad I found your blog, I really found you by mistake, while I was looking on Google for something
    else, Anyhow I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a marvelous post and a all round thrilling
    blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time
    to browse it all at the moment but I have saved it and also added
    in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read much more,
    Please do keep up the fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great website! It looks really professional!
    Keep up the excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Would love to forever get updated great site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am continually searching online for ideas that can facilitate me.
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was
    doing some research on that. And he just bought me lunch since I found it for him smile So
    let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was just seeking this info for some time. After six
    hours of continuous Googleing, finally I got it in your website.
    I wonder what's the lack of Google strategy that don't rank this type of informative sites in top of the list.
    Usually the top sites are full of garbage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello! I've been following your website for some time now and finally got the courage to go ahead
    and give you a shout out from Dallas Texas!

    Just wanted to say keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I was studying some of your content on this website and I conceive this internet site is real informative!
    Retain posting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like reading through a post that can make men and women think.
    Also, many thanks for allowing me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good day! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm definitely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are actually great ideas in regarding blogging.
    You have touched some pleasant things here.
    Any way keep up wrinting.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am perpetually thought about this, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am impressed with this web site, rattling I am a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for all the positive posts regarding this SliMax diet pill review. I hope you all found the info you're after.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I just got to this amazing site not long ago. I was actually captured with the piece of resources you have got here. Big thumbs up for making such wonderful blog page! كبتاجون

    ReplyDelete
  23. SliMax does nothing, really. Maybe helps you get rid of some bloating and excess water weight, but nothing long term, if you know what I mean. Not worth $33 a bottle. If you're after a diuretic for bloating and water weight gain, just hot up the drugstore. It's a lot cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice post. thanks for providing such a useful information.
    Zotrim review

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors. köpa Fentanyl online

    ReplyDelete
  26. It has more than 40,000 diverse fourteen day diet blends that you can make. It guarantees that inside about fourteen days, you can lose as much as 10 pounds. This case is more reasonable than fat misfortune 4 boneheads guarantee where you can shed 9 pounds in 11 days.best weight loss supplement without exercise

    ReplyDelete
  27. Phen24 review Very efficiently written information. It will be beneficial to anybody who utilizes it, including me. Keep up the good work. For sure i will check out more posts. This site seems to get a good amount of visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work. diet

    ReplyDelete