Omnitrition Review (UPDATE: 2020)

What is Omnitrition?

Omnitrition International Inc. is a company that focuses on nutritional supplements and health books. It was founded over 20 years ago, and offers products with only "quality ingredients." These products are intended for weight management, increased energy, and improved vitality. Both women and men, as well as children, can use these supplements to potentially improve health and lose weight. It appears that the headquarters of this company is located in Reno, Nevada. Omnitrition is owned by Barbara and Roger Daley. All of their products are available online.

Omnitrition Product Specifics

Omnitrition Drops ($79) is one of the more popular supplements available in this range. These are basically HCG (human chorionic gonadotropin hormone, which is made during pregnancy) drops that can be used by women and men alike. HCG is claimed to reset the body's metabolism and encourage faster weight reduction. The purpose of this supplement is to assist with weight loss. However, you are supposed to follow a very strict diet plan of 500 calories per day (for 21-42 days). Furthermore, you can potentially lose a pound a day on this program.

Other weight loss supplements available from Omnitrition include Garcinia Cambogia capsules ($36.95), Thermo Herbal Tea packets ($89.95), Thermo Java ($46.30), Green Coffee Bean capsules ($47.95), Chito capsules ($51.45), PhasoTrim ($41.15), Extra Enhancer ($27.76), and Omnifit Vanilla shake mix ($41.95).

Omnitrition Ingredients
  • HCG Hormone
  • Purified Water
  • Vitamin B12
Omnitrition Pros
  • A contact email address and phone number are posted on the company website. 
  • All Omnitrition supplements and books are available via the main website. 
  • Both women and men can use these supplements. 
  • This company has been around for more than 20 years. 
Omnitrition Cons
  • The HCG Omnitrition Drops require a very low calorie diet plan. 
  • There is no 100 percent refund guarantee posted on the official website. 
  • No real clinical trial data is provided to support these supplements. 
  • Omni Drops are very expensive. 
The Skinny on Omnitrition 

There is nothing really spectacular about Omnitrition. While it is commendable that this company has survived for more than two decades, there is nothing really unique or amazing about their weight loss products. As for Omni Drops in particular, it is very unrealistic for a dieter to follow a calorie-restricted diet plan of 500 calories per day. Not only will this leave you feeling famished, but also, it is unlikely safe or healthy. You should definitely speak with your doctor before starting an extreme diet such as this. As for the Omni Drops, they are quite expensive at $79 per bottle. 

30 comments:

  1. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting content. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back.
    Thanks again for posting such great reading material!! To get more relevant information visit here
    Garcinia Total Diet ingredients
    Garcinia Total Diet test

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did Omnitrition last year and lost 50 lbs in 100 days…I have kept if off and my doctor recommends this program to other patients bc of my success. I am the healthiest I have ever been. It is NOT a 500 calorie diet.. we dont count calories on it.. You eat a healthy meal for lunch and dinner and fruit for breakfast and snack… If you did this program without the drops you would probably starve.. Anyone can post anything negative on the internet of course. I have has success with this program so I would be more than happy to help anyone who has any questions or want to know how this REALLY works! omniwithdee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing. phentermine where to buy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there very nice blog!! Guy .. Excellent .. Amazing ..
    I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?I am happy to find a
    lot of helpful information here within the put up, we want develop more strategies on this regard,
    thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am continuously looking online for posts that can benefit me.

    Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the information on this website, you have done outstanding
    job on the posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This website truly has all of the information I needed about this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please let me know if you're looking for a article author for
    your weblog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a
    good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off,
    I'd really like to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back
    to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested.
    Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!
    Very useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such
    information a lot. I was seeking this particular
    information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Generally I don't read post on blogs, however I would like to say that this write-up very
    compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing style has been surprised me.
    Thanks, quite nice article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've made some really good points there.
    I checked on the internet for more info about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an very long comment but after I
    clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr...
    well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway,
    just wanted to say wonderful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Definitely, what a fantastic site and illuminating posts,
    I will bookmark your site.Best Regards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. When someone writes an article he/she keeps the image of
    a user in his/her mind that how a user can understand it.

    So that's why this post is outstdanding. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Howdy very cool website!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb ..
    I'll bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally?I'm glad to search
    out numerous useful information right here within the post, we need
    work out extra techniques on this regard, thank
    you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great issues altogether, you simply gained a new reader.

    What would you suggest in regards to your post
    that you simply made a few days in the past? Any positive?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Greate article. Keep posting such kind of info on your blog.
    Im really impressed by your blog.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hey there, You've performed an excellent job.
    I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to
    my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this site.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the amazing effort.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I have read a few good stuff here. Definitely value
    bookmarking for revisiting. I wonder how much effort you place to create any such
    great informative site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everyone loves it when people get together and share opinions.

    Great blog, continue the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on burn fat.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  22. I gotta favorite this website it seems very useful very beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Terrific work! That is the kind of info that are supposed
    to be shared across the internet. Disgrace on the search engines for
    now not positioning this post upper! Come on over and visit
    my site . Thanks =)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome work once again. I am looking forward for more updates:)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very nice post. I absolutely appreciate this site. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Have you ever thought about creating an e-book or guest authoring on other
    websites? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss
    and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers
    would value your work. If you're even remotely interested,
    feel free to send me an e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This
    paragraph posted at this web site is in fact nice.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for all your support everyone! I'm glad you enjoyed this Omnitrition drops review. I only provide factual and unbiased info on diet products, weight loss programs and fat loss pills. I'm glad it's helping.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Omni Drops are an absolute rip off. Trust me when I say this diet product does nothing at all. Basically like taking water. Should be called snake oil drops. Definitely not worth $80 a bottle. Give me a break! Just to be clear, Omni drops will NOT help you lose weight.

    ReplyDelete