Pure Slim 1000 Review (UPDATE: 2020)

What is Pure Slim 1000?

Pure Slim 1000 is a liquid supplement that can be used by women and men trying to lose weight. It is stated to be completely natural and safe, and this diet formula is available without a prescription, via the official website. Be aware that you are expected to follow a strict diet plan while using Pure Slim 1000. A weight loss program guide comes with this diet supplement, in addition to online access to low-calorie recipes. A single bottle is two ounces and sells for $89. 

Pure Slim 1000 Product Specifics


Pure Slim 1000 is claimed to contain the highest quality ingredients to promote weight loss. According to the company website, this diet product is part of a three-phase weight loss program. For the first 90 days, you should follow a calorie-restricted diet that consists of 1,000 calories per day. The liquid drops are taken each day in conjunction with the diet plan. You should experience weight loss of 0.5-1 pound per day. Over the next three weeks, you add 500 calories back into your diet. This is phase two. Phase three is simply maintenance, and you try to maintain your new body weight.


The ingredients used in Pure Slim 1000 are not really elaborated on. However, it is stated on the official website that this weight loss supplement contains only natural ingredients. These ingredients assist by optimizing the metabolism, reducing fatigue, increasing energy levels, controlling appetite, enhancing mood, reducing body fat, boosting endurance, and even improving memory. 


Pure Slim 1000 Ingredients

  • Not revealed on the company website. 
Pure Slim 1000 Pros
  • The diet plan involved with this liquid weight loss supplement will likely cause weight reduction.
  • Some dieters may appreciate that Pure Slim 1000 is a liquid, and not a pill.
  • Some before and after photos are posted on the main website.
  • A 365-day money-back guarantee is posted on the website. 
  • Customer support is provided. 
Pure Slim 1000 Cons
  • The cost of Pure Slim 1000 is high at $89. 
  • The actual ingredients used in this diet formula are not revealed. 
  • The diet plan is a bit too strict, and may not be healthy. 
  • Information is not provided on the manufacturer. 
  • Exercise is not really mentioned with this diet product. 
The Skinny on Pure Slim 1000 

All in all, there is really not enough information provided on Pure Slim 1000. While we know this is a liquid supplement that is used with a very strict diet plan, we do not know what is actually used in the supplement itself. We also know this diet product is very expensive, but we know nothing about the company that makes it. Fortunately there is a money-back guarantee posted on the official website, but can this "guarantee" be trusted? One thing is for sure, if you cut your calories down to 1,000 per day, you will lose weight with or without 
Pure Slim 1000

33 comments:

  1. Really informative and wonderful body structure of articles, now
    that's user genial (:.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After going over a number of the articles on your blog, I truly appreciate your way
    of blogging. I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please check out my website as well and let
    me know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to every one, the contents existing at this site are truly
    awesome for people knowledge, well, keep up the
    nice work fellows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We have
    ever arrive across on this subject. Actually Magnificent.
    I'm also an expert in this topic therefore I can understand your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incredible points. Outstanding arguments. Keep up the great
    spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the helpful information you provide in your articles.

    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently.
    I'm quite certain I will learn many new stuff right here!
    Good luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this web blog it's a master piece! Glad I found this on google.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the admin of this web page is truly working hard in favor of his web site, since here every material is quality
    based data.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made some good points there. I looked on the internet
    for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on this site.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post.
    I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, what a webpage it is! This blog gives useful
    information to us, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post, I conceive blog owners should larn a lot from this
    blog its very user friendly. So much superb information on here :D.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw
    outstanding layout.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's actually a great and useful piece of information. I am glad that you shared this useful info with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some truly nice stuff on this site, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am really impressed with your writing skills as well as with the layout on your blog.
    Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
    Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice
    blog like this one these days.

    ReplyDelete
  17. bookmarked!!, I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its not my first time to pay a quick visit this website, i am visiting this website
    dailly and get pleasant facts from here everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for another great article. Where else could anybody get that
    type of information in such a perfect way of writing?
    I've a presentation subsequent week, and I'm at the search for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like your writing style, superb information, regards for putting up :D.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I truly enjoy examining on this web site, it has fantastic articles.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi! I'm at work browsing your blog from
    my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look
    forward to all your posts! Carry on the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I will immediately seize your rss feed as I can't to find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please permit me recognise in order that I could subscribe.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Super-Duper website! I am loving it!! Will come back again. I am bookmarking your feeds also

    ReplyDelete
  25. I couldn?t resist commenting. Perfectly written!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Regards for this howling post, I am glad I found
    this internet site on yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to ?return the prefer?.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve my website!I suppose its ok to make use of
    a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you
    relied on the video to make your point. You clearly know what youre talking about,
    why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something informative to read?

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think the admin of this web site is really working hard in favor of his web site,
    as here every information is quality based information.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good blog post. I definitely love this website. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you made blogging look easy. The overall look of
    your web site is magnificent, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Aw, this was an incredibly good post. Finding the time
    and actual effort to generate a good article...
    but what can I say... I put things off a lot and don't manage
    to get anything done.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Top-notch share it is actually. My father has been seeking for this
    content.

    ReplyDelete