Relacore Review (UPDATE: 2020)

What is Relacore?

Relacore is a brand of dietary supplements intended to help with weight loss. This is specifically The Carter-Reed Company, and it appears to be located in Salt Lake City, UT. However, the only contact information provided on the official website is a 1-800 number. Put simply, Relacore is touted as "the ultimate super fat burning belly bulge system." According to the website, there are three different dietary supplements available, and these are Relacore Fat Burner (60 capsules), Relacore Extra (45 tablets), and Relacore PM (96 tablets). However, the Fat Burner and Extra supplements are sold together as a kit for $59.95.

Relacore Product Specifics

So, you basically take two different supplements in order to get the full results. The Fat Burner supplement helps by boosting the body's metabolism, accelerating fat loss, improving focus, and boosting energy levels. As for Relacore Extra, this formula aims to reduce stress levels, relieve tension, minimize anxiety, and balance out your mood to help reduce unsightly belly fat. In order to use this weight loss system, you need to take the Fat Burner supplement twice a day (four capsules total), as well as the Extra formula once each morning (three tablets). A sensible diet and exercise program should be followed as well. This weight loss system is specifically for women.

In regards to Relacore PM, this supplement contains several vitamins and minerals, as well as ingredients like Melatonin, L-Theanine, and Valerian Root to encourage a good night's sleep. It is also claimed to reduce stress levels, increase energy, improve mood, and combat fatigue. This formula is available for $29.99 per bottle. A complete list of ingredients for Relacore Fat Burner is posted below.

Relacore Ingredients
  • Proprietary Blend 964mg
  • Citrus Fruit Extract
  • Coffee Bean Extract
  • Guarana Fruit Extract
  • Cola Seed Extract
  • Green Tea Leaf Extract
  • Kelp Powder
  • Fennel Seed Powder
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid
  • Gelatin
  • Rice Flour
  • Magnesium Stearate
  • Silicon Dioxide
  • Titanium Dioxide
  • FD&C Red 40
  • FD&C Blue 1
Relacore Pros
  • A few before and after photos are posted on the official website. 
  • Relacore may help lower stress levels and improve your overall mood. 
  • These supplements are made in the USA. 
  • A 100% satisfaction guarantee is posted on the website, and it states that the store or dealer will give you your money back if you are unsatisfied. 
Relacore Cons
  • Relacore is not available in stores, according to the website. 
  • This supplement may lead to side effects like nausea and jitteriness. 
  • The ingredient labels are not posted on the official website. 
  • These weight loss supplements are not regulated by the FDA. 
The Skinny on Relacore 

First of all, it is mentioned on the company website that Relacore, the ultimate super fat burning belly bulge system is not available in stores. This is a bit confusing, because this diet pill is available on all sorts of distributor websites. In fact, it is stated on the homepage that the store you buy this diet product from will give you a refund if you are unsatisfied. On a separate note, the official website does not provide the ingredient labels for these supplements. Fortunately the complete ingredient labels are posted on dealer websites. One drawback to Relacore diet pills is that they contain dyes. Also, you have to take a lot of pills each day in order to follow this weight loss system. On the plus side, a sensible diet and exercise plan are encouraged. 

28 comments:

  1. I appreciate reading through your website. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother suggested I might like this web site.
    He was entirely right. This post truly made
    my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for
    this info! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really appreciate your piece of work, Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this blog so much, bookmarked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate
    you writing this article and the rest of the website is also really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some genuinely marvellous work on behalf of the owner of this internet site,
    perfectly great content.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a lot of website but I think this one has something special in it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is obviously a lot to realize about this.
    I believe you made some good points in features also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this site.

    Thank you, I'll try and check back more often. How frequently you
    update your website?

    ReplyDelete
  10. bookmarked!!, I really like your site!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great article, totally what I was looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I believe that you need to publish more on this subject, it might not be a taboo matter but generally people don't speak about such issues.
    To the next! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course, what a great site and informative posts, I definitely will bookmark your website.All the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is excellent, as well as the content!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there, every time i used to check weblog posts here in the early hours in the
    morning, because i like to find out more and
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey there! I've been reading your web site for some time now
    and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was reading through some of your posts on this site and
    I think this web site is very instructive! Continue posting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Rattling nice style and superb written content, nothing else
    we want :D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I couldn't resist commenting. Well written!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What's up friends, fastidious piece of writing and nice urging commented at this place, I
    am really enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really fascinating, You're an excessively skilled blogger.
    I have joined your rss feed and look forward to searching for
    more of your fantastic post. Additionally, I've shared your
    site in my social networks!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I couldn?t resist commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of
    wonderful information, saved to fav (:.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.
    Short but very accurate info? Appreciate your sharing
    this one. A must read article!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Highly energetic article, I liked that a lot. Will there
    be a part 2?

    ReplyDelete
  26. Tremendous things here. I am very happy to look your post.
    Thanks a lot and I'm having a look ahead to contact you.

    Will you kindly drop me a mail?

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really happy to find this internet site on bing, just what I was
    looking for :D too saved to my bookmarks.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Some genuinely interesting details you have written.Helped me a lot, just what I was searching
    for :D.

    ReplyDelete