Lipozene Review (UPDATE: 2020)

What is Lipozene?

Lipozene is a weight loss supplement made by Obesity Research Institute LLC. In order to use this diet pill, you take two capsules 30-60 minutes before each meal (three times a day). According to the official website, you do not need to follow a strict diet plan while taking Lipozene. The website offers an initial trial bottle for $29.95. However, the regular price of this diet pill is $59.99 (30 capsules). A 30-day money-back guarantee is provided with Lipozene


Lipozene Product Specifics


How does Lipozene work? Well, this weight loss supplement contains Glucomannan, which comes from Asian Konjac Root. This natural fiber ingredient expands in the stomach and intestines when combined with water. This in turn causes a feeling of satiety or fullness. In other words, when using this diet pill, you will probably eat less food. This helps you shed unwanted pounds over time. 


There are no fat-burning ingredients used in this diet supplement, and this product is not intended to boost the metabolism. Lipozene does not contain any stimulants at all. There is no exercise regimen mentioned with this diet formula, and according to the official website, weight loss results vary from person to person. 

Lipozene Ingredients

  • 100% Natural Glucomannan from Konjac Root
  • Gelatin
  • Magnesium Silicate 
  • Stearic Acid
Lipozene Pros
  • This supplement may help with regularity.
  • You can obtain Lipozene directly through the company website. 
  • A 30-day guarantee is provided with this weight loss product. 
  • Contact information is provided on the website.
  • Some customer testimonials are posted on the website. 
Lipozene Cons
  • If you are on any medications, you need to speak with a doctor before taking Lipozene
  • You have to take six capsules a day.
  • A bottle will only last for 5 days, because there are 30 capsules per bottle. 
  • Diet and exercise are not really encouraged with this weight loss pill. 
  • Some users experience abdominal discomfort and nausea. 
The Skinny on Lipozene 

Lipozene is certainly advertised a lot on television, since it is one of the "as seen on TV" weight loss pills. However, this does not mean it is as effective as claimed. On the plus side, since this diet pill does not contain any harsh stimulants or dangerous ingredients, it should not lead to any major side effects. On the downside, Lipozene is very expensive at $59.99 per bottle. Let's face it, 30 capsules is only going to last for 5 days, which is just sad. Furthermore, some dieters do not want to take six capsules a day. On a final note, the fiber in this diet pill may help with regularity, which is a perk to this weight loss aid. 

15 comments:

  1. If you desire to obtain a good deal from this article then you have
    to apply these strategies to your won website.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent article. Keep writing such kind of information on your site.
    Im really impressed by your blog.[X-N-E-W-L-I-N-S-P-I-N-X]Hi there, You have performed an incredible job.
    I will definitely digg it and in my view recommend to my friends.
    I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in fact grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this
    fantastic article at at this place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for another informative site. Where else could I
    am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal
    approach? I have a venture that I'm simply now working on, and I've been on the glance out
    for such information.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to come by experienced people for this subject, but you sound like you know what you're
    talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hurrah! Finally I got a webpage from where I be capable of genuinely take useful facts
    concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like looking through an article that will make
    people think. Also, thank you for allowing for me to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some
    of the post I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll be
    bookmarking and checking back frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that
    I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    After all I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I genuinely prize your work, Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I needed to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely loved every bit
    of it. I have got you bookmarked to look at new stuff you post?

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got this site from my pal who told me on the topic of this website
    and now this time I am visiting this site and reading very informative articles
    or reviews here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for some other wonderful article. The place else may just anybody get
    that type of info in such an ideal method of
    writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This paragraph posted at this web site is
    genuinely nice.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What's up friends, its fantastic post on the topic of educationand fully defined, keep it up all the time.

    ReplyDelete