Shredz Review (UPDATE: 2020)

What is Shredz?

Shredz is a nutritional supplement brand that offers products for weight loss, improving energy levels, building lean muscle mass, burning off excess body fat, and improving overall wellness. This company provides supplements for both women and men. All of these products are available directly through the official website, as well as in stores like GNC. There is a 14-day return policy posted on the company website, but all returned products must be in unopened condition for a refund. Shredz headquarters is located in Jersey City, New Jersey.

Shredz Product Specifics

This brand actually has two separate sections on their website, one for women and one for men. This keeps things simple. The supplements available for women are Shredz Burner, Protein Powder, BCAA + Glutamine, Toner, and Rebuild. For men, there is the Shredz Rebuild, Burner, Detox, Creatine, Protein Powder, and BCAA + Glutamine. The Burner supplement is for weight loss, and appears to be quite popular. It retails for $49.99 per bottle (60 capsules).

Shredz Burner is claimed to burn off unwanted body fat, improve focus, provide clean energy, and help you get leaner, but without any jitters. This formula is directed to be taken in the morning with breakfast, and again in the afternoon. Regardless of whether you exercise in the morning or evening, one dose is taken before your exercise session. Only two capsules total are needed each day. Here is a full list of ingredients for Shredz Burner for Women.

Shredz Ingredients
  • Choline (100mg)
  • Vitamin B5 (20mg)
  • Vitamin B7 (1,000mcg)
  • Shredz Proprietary Fat Burning Complex (943mg)
  • Alpha Lipoic Acid
  • Theobromine
  • Acetyl L-Carnitine
  • Synephrine HCL
  • Guggulsterones 99% Pure E&Z
  • Yohimbine HCL
  • Cayenne Pepper Extract 
  • Green Tea Extract 98%
  • Caffeine Anhydrous 
Shredz Pros
  • Contact email addresses and phone numbers are provided on the main website.
  • The official website has a helpful FAQ section. 
  • Customer before and after photos are posted on the website. 
  • Shredz Burner contains some vitamins. 
Shredz Cons
  • This weight loss supplement is high in stimulants. 
  • You cannot return any Shredz supplements once they have been opened. 
  • The amount of each key ingredient in the fat burning complex is not specified. 
  • The Burner supplement may cause side effects like anxiety, headache, sleeplessness, and rapid heartbeat. 
The Skinny on Shredz 

Shredz appears to be making a lot of money from their supplement range. Especially the weight loss products like Burner for Women. This supplement is loaded with stimulants like Caffeine, Green Tea, Theobromine, Yohimbine, and Synephrine. While these ingredients may help stimulate the metabolism, improve mental alertness, and elevate energy levels, you should also keep in mind that they might cause side effects. After all, too much Caffeine can lead to jitteriness, headache, restlessness, and heart palpitations. Since it is combined with Synephrine, the chance of side effects is greater. 

15 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that's at the other blogs.
    Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I genuinely enjoy reading through on this internet site, it
    holds good articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely impressed together with your writing skills and also with the structure to
    your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you modify it your self?

    Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a
    great blog like this one today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After exploring a number of the blog articles on your site, I seriously like
    your way of writing a blog. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back in the near future.

    Please check out my website as well and let me know how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing
    this site. I'm hoping to view the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get
    my very own website now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing superb informations. Your web site is so cool.
    I'm impressed by the details that you've on this blog. It reveals how nicely you understand this subject.
    Bookmarked this website page, will come back for extra articles.
    You, my friend, ROCK! I found simply the info
    I already searched all over the place and just couldn't come across.
    What a perfect web site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped
    me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you aided me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a very well written article.
    I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful information. Thank
    you for the post. I'll certainly return.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Outstanding post, you have pointed out some great details, I too think this is a very excellent website.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its good as your other blog posts :D, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts.
    In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Appreciate the recommendation. Will try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hm. Interesting, but. Check Abidexin and Prolesan Pure, and opinions about this staff.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I appreciate all of the positive feedback. I hope this unbiased review of Shredz Burner has been helpful!

    ReplyDelete