Dexyfen Review (UPDATE: 2020)

What is Dexyfen?

Dexyfen is described as a thermogenic weight loss formula. This product is made by Image Sports, which is located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The official website for this diet supplement is imagesportsdirect.com. As for the cost of this weight loss formula, it is $69.99 (56 capsules).

From what I can tell, Dexyfen is no longer manufactured by Image Sports. However, this supplement is still available through some online stores such as Amazon. It sells for prices as low as $32.95 per bottle. Just so you are aware, there is no mention of a money-back guarantee with this product.

Dexyfen Product Specifics

Dexyfen is claimed to heighten energy levels, improve your strength and stamina, increase muscle pump, boost the metabolism, and aid with weight loss. According to the label on the bottle, this supplement is a top-shelf pro-thermogenic. It is also described as a weight modulating masterpiece. In order to use Dexyfen, you simply take one capsule each morning on an empty stomach. There is no mention of diet or exercise with this product.

Aside from vitamins like Thiamin and Niacin, Dexyfen contains a concentrated ingredient matrix. The important ingredients include Sichuan Pepper Fruit (may help elevate the metabolism and immune system), Yohimbe Bark (increases blood flow), Red Mint Leaf (a stimulant), Rice Seed, and Caffeine Anhydrous (a stimulant and diuretic that increases energy levels, improves focus, and may boost the metabolism).

Dexyfen Ingredients
  • Thiamin 120mg
  • Niacin 30mg
  • Precision Dosed Ultra Concentrated Matrix 555mg
  • Caffeine Anhydrous
  • Rice Seed
  • Red Mint Leaf
  • Sichuan Pepper Fruit
  • Yohimbe Bark
  • Gelatin
  • Magnesium Stearate 
  • Capsicum Annuum Fruit
  • FD&C Blue #1
  • FD&C Red #3
  • Titanium Dioxide
Dexyfen Pros
  • The key ingredients used in Dexyfen are natural. 
  • This diet supplement should help improve energy levels and mental focus. 
  • No prescription is needed to obtain this diet product. 
Dexyfen Cons
  • Each serving of Dexyfen contains as much caffeine as 3 cups of coffee.
  • This diet pill was discontinued. 
  • According the bottle, the level of Niacin in this supplement may cause side effects. 
  • Dyes are used in these capsules. 
  • There are plenty of customer complaints posted on Amazon. 
  • Some customers complained of side effects such as heart palpitations, dizziness, jitters, and blurred vision.
The Skinny on Dexyfen 

At this point, it looks like Dexyfen capsules are no longer being made. Therefore this is not the best weight loss option. Image Sports now offers a weight loss product called Dexy, which is claimed to suppress appetite and boost energy levels. Dexy sells for $59.99 (30 capsules). As for Dexyfen, I noticed a great deal of negative feedback posted on dealer websites like Amazon. So, you should really examine this customer feedback before considering this diet aid. It is mentioned on the bottle label that this formula contains the same amount of caffeine as three cups of coffee. This is probably why so many people experience side effects such as jitters, anxiety, heart palpitations, and dizziness. 

12 comments:

  1. First-class article it is definitely. My boss has been searching for this info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    I do think that you ought to write more about this issue, it might
    not be a taboo matter but usually people do not talk
    about such issues. To the next! Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, You have done an incredible job. I'll definitely
    digg it and personally suggest to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dugg some of you post as I cerebrated they were very helpful handy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I genuinely prize your work, Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your style is really unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from.
    I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity,
    Guess I will just book mark this web site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content.

    Please let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola! I've been following your blog for a while
    now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from
    Austin Texas! Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site?
    The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your style is so unique compared to other folks I have read
    stuff from. Thanks for posting when you've got the opportunity, Guess I will just bookmark this page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So basically Dexyfen is a caffeine pill with some other herbs added. And they want $60 for 30 pills. Uh, I don't think so. What's with these diet pill companies. Such a rip off. They charge like anywhere from $50 to $150 per bottle for weight loss supplements. Not even prescription grade stuff. Ridiculous! Thanks for the detailed review, though.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good review! Just the facts on Dexyfen pills. I like it. Not trying to sell me anything. Finally a website that just gives me the facts, without trying to sway me in one direction to buy a specific weight loss product. I appreciate it, and will check out your other diet reviews.

    ReplyDelete